95 Center Street
Rio Dell, California 95562-1399
(707) 764-5694 | FAX (707) 764-2656
Angela Johnson, Superintendent
Lauren Bryie, Principal
Gina Dillard, District Secretary
Anna Heusler, Secretary
Eagle Prairie School In Person Reopening Plan
- Students attend daily for live instruction
- Parents will have the option to choose Distance Learning if they feel it fits better for their family. The work will be mandatory and attendance online will be required daily. There will be a Distance Learning Contract that families will have to sign. A six (6) week commitment to distance learning will be required for staffing purposes.
- Shortened Day Schedule for at least the first six (6) weeks. (see schedule attached)
- Classes will remain in cohorts all day (current class average is 21 students)
- Fits into Governor Newsom’s guidance being we can open as we are not on state watch list
- All students will be required to wear masks. Plexiglass barriers will be available for tables and individual desks.
- Outdoor learning areas will be provided
- All teachers will be provided masks, shields and Plexiglass barriers
- Two entry checkpoints at elementary school for temperature check and symptoms screening every day.
- Clear path of travel signage will be posted to mitigate congregation
- Direct instruction time is reduced to meet daily instructional minutes
- Lunch will be served on a grab and go and students will take them home.